PCA Member Exhibition Submission
The Print Council of Australia actively promotes the work of our member artists through IMPRINT magazine and our digital channels.
Submit details of your exhibition for possible inclusion in:
- ‘Australia in Print’ published in IMPRINT magazine
- IMPRINT Blog
- Monthly PCA E-Newsletter
The PCA offers FREE exhibition listings to current individual financial members only. To Join/Renew your Membership click here. We welcome submissions that relate to group exhibitions that include PCA Members.
If you would like to book a display advert in IMPRINT magazine or the E-Newsletter, and reach a targeted audience of institutions, collections, curators, and artists visit our Advertising page for more info. There are a range of IMPRINT advertising options available with rates starting at $120.
Deadline for inclusion in the monthly E-Newsletter is the last day of the preceding month.
Deadlines for Australia in Print, IMPRINT magazine for 2023 are:
30 January –IMPRINT Autumn (March/April/May)
20 April – IMPRINT Winter (June/July/August)
22 July – IMPRINT Spring (September/October/November)
19 October – IMPRINT Summer (December/January/February)
*Please note submissions made for ‘Australia in Print’ after the deadline for each quarter won’t be considered.
There is no deadline for submission of article ideas to the IMPRINT blog.
- Inclusion is restricted to exhibitions by current individual PCA members only, or if a group exhibition, at least half participants must be PCA members.
- Entries cannot be accepted unless all details are completed in the fields above, as specified here:
WHERE: name of gallery / street address / suburb or town / state;
WHAT: title of exhibition / name/s of exhibiting artist/s / two-sentence description of exhibition;
WHEN: day/month to day/month / opening day/month/time;
IMAGE: artist name / work title / year / medium / dimensions H x W cm / edition info / courtesy of etc.
- Inclusion in ‘Australia in Print’ is subject to available space, no guarantee of inclusion can be made.
- All content for the IMPRINT blog is at the discretion of the Editor, no guarantee of inclusion can be made.
- Submissions are exhibitions only. We do not publish details of our members’ websites / social media profiles for general promotion.