The Print Council of Australia actively promotes the work of our member artists through IMPRINT magazine and our digital channels.
Submit details of your exhibition for possible inclusion in:
- ‘Australia in Print’ published in IMPRINT magazine
- IMPRINT Blog
- Monthly PCA E-Newsletter
The PCA offer free exhibition listings to current individual financial members only. To Join/Renew your Membership click here.
If you would like to book a display advert in IMPRINT magazine or the E-Newsletter, and reach a targeted audience of institutions, collections, curators, and artists visit our Advertising page for more info. There are a range of IMPRINT advertising options available with rates starting at $84.
Deadline for inclusion in the monthly E-Newsletter is the last day of the preceding month.
Deadlines for Australia in Print, IMPRINT magazine for 2021 are:
20 April – IMPRINT Winter (June/July/August)
20 July – IMPRINT Spring (September/October/November)
20 October – IMPRINT Summer (December/January/February)
*Please note submissions made for ‘Australia in Print’ after the deadline for each quarter won’t be considered.
There is no deadline for submission of article ideas to the IMPRINT blog.
- Inclusion is restricted to exhibitions by current individual PCA members only, or if a group exhibition, at least half participants must be PCA members.
- Entries cannot be accepted unless all details are completed in the fields above, as specified here:
WHERE: name of gallery / street address / suburb or town / state;
WHAT: title of exhibition / name/s of exhibiting artist/s / two-sentence description of exhibition;
WHEN: day/month to day/month / opening day/month/time;
IMAGE: artist name / work title / year / medium / dimensions H x W cm / edition info / courtesy of etc.
- Inclusion in ‘Australia in Print’ is subject to available space, no guarantee of inclusion can be made.
- All content for the IMPRINT blog is at the discretion of the Editor, no guarantee of inclusion can be made.
- Submissions are exhibitions only. We do not publish details of our members’ websites / social media profiles for general promotion.