The Print Council of Australia (PCA) is a national not-for-profit organisation dedicated to Australian printmaking. Our focus is to:
- Support Australian contemporary printmakers, especially emerging artists.
- Run a Print Subscription Program with prints available for purchase by mail order.
- Provide information on awards, scholarships and residencies.
- Preserve the history of Australian contemporary printmaking through the PCA’s print archive which includes all the prints commissioned by the Print Council since it was established in 1966 and currently totals over 500 prints.
- Produce IMPRINT magazine, with an estimated readership of 3500 per issue.
- Provide membership services to over 1300 members including schools, libraries, public art museums, art galleries, tertiary institutes as well as individual artists and print enthusiasts locally and internationally.