The Print Council of Australia (PCA) is a national not-for-profit organisation dedicated to Australian printmaking.
Our focus is to:
– Support Australian contemporary printmaking artists including emerging, indigenous and artists with non-English speaking backgrounds.
– Preserve the history of Australian contemporary printmaking through the PCA Print Archive, which includes all the prints commissioned since 1966 and currently totals more than 600 prints.
– Publish Imprint magazine, with an estimated readership of 3500 -4000 per issue.
– Provide membership services to 1500 members including schools, libraries, public art museums, art galleries, tertiary institutes as well as individual artists and print enthusiasts.
– Provide opportunities for artists with information on awards, scholarships and residencies.
Donations of $2 or more to the Print Council of Australia are tax deductible and can be made via this website.
Banner image: Christine Willcocks, Red stemmed-Green Kangaroo Paw( Anigozanthos manglesii), 26 x 65.5 cm,laser heat transfer and intaglio from the 1999 Print Commission.