The Print Council of Australia (PCA) is a national not-for-profit organisation dedicated to Australian printmaking. Our focus is to:
- Support Australian contemporary printmakers, especially emerging artists.
- Run an annual Print Commission Program with prints available for purchase by mail order.
- Provide information on awards, scholarships and residencies.
- Preserve the history of Australian contemporary printmaking through the PCA’s print archive which includes all the prints commissioned by the Print Council since it was established in 1966 and currently totals over 600 prints.
- Produce IMPRINT magazine, with an estimated readership of 3500 per issue.
- Provide membership services to over 1300 members including schools, libraries, public art museums, art galleries, tertiary institutes as well as individual artists and print enthusiasts locally and internationally.
2014 Commissioned Prints
by Nina Juniper
Own Sweet Time
by Catherine Macdonald
by Maria Josette Orsto
by Janet Parker-Smith
From series of home
by Layli Rakhsha
by Samuel Tupou
by Cleo Wilkinson
Longing and Belonging
by Michael Kempson
The wrong Brooklyn #1
by Mini Graff
Out of the Blue
by Jacqueline Aust
by Zoja Trofimiuk
Limited edition commissioned prints can be purchased from our collection.
Browse the print archive
Applications for the position of Editor, IMPRINT Magazine are now closed and interviews will be commencing shortly. Our new editor will be announced as soon as possible, so stay tuned!
© Print Council of Australia and the artists - This website and its images
are copyright protected. Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private
study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act, no
part may be reproduced by any process without permission. Every effort has
been made to contact the copyright owners of works of art illustrated on this
website. Where this has not been possible, we invite owners of copyright to
notify the PCA.