The Print Council of Australia is a national organisation dedicated to Australian printmaking. Services we provide to the community include:
- Support and advocacy for Australian contemporary artists and in particular emerging artists.
- Organisation and management of a Print Subscription Program with prints available for purchase by mail order.
- Opportunities for artists and information on awards, scholarships and residencies.
- The conservation of the history of Australian contemporary printmaking through the PCA’s print archive which includes all the prints commissioned by the Print Council since it was established in 1966 and currently totals over 300 prints.
- IMPRINT magazine, with an estimated readership of 3500 per issue.
- Membership services to over 1300 subscribers including schools, libraries, public art museums, art galleries, tertiary institutes as well as individual artists and print enthusiasts locally and internationally.
2013 Commissioned Prints
Caravan at Twilight
by Lin Tobias
by Annika Romeyn
A Tired Man
by Christine Lawry
for love or money
by Ben Reid
reconstructing a fragmented past
by Vesna Klačar-Nedimović
Make way for the sounding trumpets
by Margaret Genever
by Kevin Foley
by Helen Clarke
by Kim Barter
by Andrew Antoniou
Parts of Fortune
by Janet Dawson
Limited edition commissioned prints can be purchased from our collection.
Browse the print archive
It's April already and I've been a bit behind in getting new member prints up on the website ... but here are some of the great prints we've received over the last month or so. Hope you enjoy them and members, keep sending your work in so we can get it out there into the world! [read more]
© Print Council of Australia and the artists - This website and its images
are copyright protected. Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private
study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act, no
part may be reproduced by any process without permission. Every effort has
been made to contact the copyright owners of works of art illustrated on this
website. Where this has not been possible, we invite owners of copyright to
notify the PCA.