Why partner with the Print Council of Australia?
Since 1966, the Print Council of Australia has a strong membership base of 1,500 artists, students and arts organisations. The quarterly journal, Imprint, has a readership of 4,500. It is a trusted brand with integrity and credibility earned through 50 years of serving its members.
PCA can work flexibly with its partners. We seek sustainable, mutually-beneficial and long-term relationships. We have some suggestions on how we can partner with you but we would love your ideas too.
How to Partner with PCA
Buy Art For Your Workspace
Acquire limited edition prints by Australian artists to brighten up your workspace. You can select from any of the Prints for Sale or join the annual Print Commission Subscription and refresh your workspace with new prints each year. You can claim art as a business expense, as long as you stay inside the tax rules.
Sponsor Australian artists to produce original artwork and receive a limited edition original print from the category you sponsor. Your brand will be promoted to our members in association with the Print Commission.
There are four categories to sponsor:
- Established artist
- Emerging artist
- Indigenous artist
- Presidential Prints (special category for the 2016 Year of Print)
Sponsor a Print Matters Essay
Print Matters is a series of essays on contemporary Australian Printmaking by early career Australian art writers, mentored by established Australian art writers. The essays will be published in Imprint which has a subscriber base of 1,500 readers.
The aim of Print Matters is to:
- Foster the development of a new generation of Australian art writers.
- Contribute to a culture of high quality, meaningful and diverse art writing that inspires broader audience engagement with Australian art —more specifically Australian printmaking.
- Nurture the development and appreciation of Australian artists working in print.
- Inspire meaningful debate surrounding the cultural value of Australian printmaking today.
You will receive naming rights to the essay and promotion for your brand in Imprint, PCA’s eNews, our website and social media.Share