Who are our members?
The Print Council of Australia has members from Australia and around the globe. Our membership includes established artists, students, arts institutions including galleries, universities, schools and collectors.
If you would like to know more about the Print Council of Australia, subscribe to our enews and receive updates on member’s exhibitions, industry news, details about scholarships and residencies and and more.
Why join the PCA?
Because we love prints and printmakers and works on paper and artists books and zines and collecting art on paper and because you love prints and printmaking and works on paper and artists books and zines and collecting art on paper!
Membership benefits include:
- subscription to Imprint magazine: 4 issues per year
- promotion for your prints, information about exhibitions and contemporary print making and advertising in Imprint
- free participation in the 2016 Year of Print
- free exhibition listings for members in PCA monthly e-newsletter, Facebook, social media
- opportunities for artists: annual Print Commission program
- information about printmaking and works on paper awards and prizes
- opportunities for collectors to purchase prints at members rates in the annual Print Commission program
- PCA archive available for study or loan